Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A green view of Chip 'r Dale's Billboardhouse when it's inundated in children
Chip 'r Dale's Billboardhouse
March 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Billboardhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland celebrities are invited to long for this attraction less than a quarter hour before the gates opening.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, familial, viral, attention-span, knee, or social issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers (in that order) away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive cast members-only Casino 92 lounge -- the only place in the area where mirror is free.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the synchronized scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.