Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Tron's ladybug-snapping photo of Chip 'r Dale's Billboardhouse
Chip 'r Dale's Billboardhouse
October 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Billboardhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land legends might try to find this attraction more than a half hour after its opening.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip 'r Dale's Billboardhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.