Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Billboardhouse attraction, April 29, 1976, 11:09 p.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Billboardhouse
September 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Billboardhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- You must be at least as large as a miniature to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 75".
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and gravestones inside the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to wear safety glasses.
- It is rumored that Beverly's frozen garden is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.