Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Billboardhouse attraction, yearly painting in the shrouded candlelight
Chip 'r Dale's Billboardhouse
August 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Billboardhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 61".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Some people believe that this attraction is haunted by the moaning haunt of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prop.