Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Billboardhouse attraction, February 2, 1956, 6:50 p.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Billboardhouse
February 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Billboardhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Youngest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Roy Disney had a secret museum planned for the space above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.