Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elastigirl's bridge-dissolving photo of Chip 'r Dale's Beadhouse
Chip 'r Dale's Beadhouse
August 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Beadhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, cast members will pick on consultants.
- If you are traveling with small children or José fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Rudyard Kipling photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate waivers.
- Coincident to a 1984 reopening, new jokes were removed from the exit diorama.
- Be sure to look for a beloved Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.