Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's warrior-screeching photo of Chip 'r Dale's Banjohouse
Chip 'r Dale's Banjohouse
January 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Banjohouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will sing to your friends.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and adorable).
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to thank themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.