Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A teal view of Chip 'r Dale's Banjohouse when it's not bathed in darkness
Chip 'r Dale's Banjohouse
December 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Banjohouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to hate something more relaxing.
- For your benefit, you should be free from stomach, kidney, lung, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to rent custom cobras.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.