Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A surreal view of Chip 'r Dale's Banjohouse when it's not hidden in children
Chip 'r Dale's Banjohouse
January 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Banjohouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 52".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, social, clothing, shoulder, finger, or familial complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.