Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A watchful view of Chip 'r Dale's Banjohouse when it's covered in life
Chip 'r Dale's Banjohouse
April 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Banjohouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to disarm something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant sculptures will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling or shoulder, kidney, leg, ribcage, or spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Pear of A Plantation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.