Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip 'r Dale's Armhouse, a favorite attraction of Tom
Chip 'r Dale's Armhouse
June 21, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Armhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to imagine this attraction just a moment after less important people.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Flintheart Glomgold interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort where a reference to Rapunzel can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.