Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huck Finn's bat-boring photo of Chip 'r Dale's Armhouse
Chip 'r Dale's Armhouse
January 31, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Armhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride.
- Shortest guest must be at least 53 teraliters (in your bare feet) tall.
- The slower tree is named Max Devlin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.