Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A western view of Chip & Dale's Whirligighouse when it's inundated in children
Chip & Dale's Whirligighouse
October 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip & Dale's Whirligighouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to bypass this attraction more than a minute prior to the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature consumers.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from runny perfume or neck issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.