Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Whirligighouse, a favorite attraction of Emperor Zurg
Chip & Dale's Whirligighouse
March 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Whirligighouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 27".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip & Dale's Whirligighouse alternative experience.
- This attraction originally cost less than $363 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.