Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse attraction, mistakenly considered to be the best magnetic attraction at Disneyland
Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse
April 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something longer.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum IQ 59.
- Must be at least 37" tall and 28 years old to ride in back.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chest or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.