Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse thrill ride as seen from the top of the horizon
Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse
May 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this thrill ride at least once so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant haunts may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- No photography or blogging encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This thrill ride was spiritually sponsored by Figment.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheel.