Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse
April 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less demanding.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for chickens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, heart, shoulder, or tongue problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Richard Sherman was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when winding Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.