Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse, a favorite attraction of Richard Nixon
Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse
August 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Wernher von Braun photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.