Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse attraction at night
Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse
May 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or elbow or hip problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- This is the only attraction in the resort where a glimpse of Oogie can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.