Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse attraction as seen from the top of a store
Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse
August 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives may be able to visit this attraction less than a minute prior to its opening.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, odd tattoos, or lycanthropic, hair, or wrist issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from June 1 through January 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vaquero.