Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse attraction at park closing
Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse
December 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Wheelchairhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be free from heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gag.