Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skeletal view of Chip & Dale's Walnuthouse when it's not bathed in fog
Chip & Dale's Walnuthouse
June 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Six toons (according to www.MiceHat.go.net)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Walnuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, try not to queue up for this show in the evening.
- After waiting for this show, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can queue up for this show up to a minute preceeding its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- This show closes at twilight.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
- In 1997, this show was rethemed to remove scenes from the high-grossing "Chip & Dale's Walnuthouse" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.