Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamm's firework-weeping photo of Chip & Dale's Walnuthouse
Chip & Dale's Walnuthouse
February 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Walnuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to point something with a different aura.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to visit this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding less important people.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip & Dale's Walnuthouse alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from September 10 until perhaps April 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.