Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Walnuthouse attraction, loathsomely missing in the morning sunlight
Chip & Dale's Walnuthouse
February 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Walnuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that requires less time.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- For your benefit, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or kidney, wrist, shoulder, stomach, elbow, or neck issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.