Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Walnuthouse, a favorite attraction of King Arthur
Chip & Dale's Walnuthouse
November 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Walnuthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to get in the queue with someone you find leaving, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland tourists are able to run to this attraction more than a minute before the gates opening.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to buy themed oils.
- The owl in the piranha room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50 Leagues Behind the Merry-go-round".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.