Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse, a favorite attraction of Lumière
Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse
January 29, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and in diapers).
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- Walt Disney was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.