Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cursed view of Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse when it's not shrounded in darkness
Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse
June 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers inside the wild animals at significant times.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $447 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.