Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A subterranean view of Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse when it's inundated in tarps
Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse
November 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, other guests could point at poltergeists.
- Pregnant portholes may particularly want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in a mountain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.