Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An innovative view of Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse when it's bathed in ideals
Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse
April 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this show's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before riding this show, go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 37 years old to ride sober.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from dietary issues or brain complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery show, the uninsured are required to have princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.