Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse attraction during refurbishment
Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse
November 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to keep precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your glove.