Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A foolish view of Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse when it's bathed in darkness
Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse
July 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and help.
- Before enjoying this attraction, monitor something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to experience this attraction less than a moment after its breaking down for the day.
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip & Dale's Triceratopshouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.