Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monstro's instruction-working photo of Chip & Dale's Treetoad
Chip & Dale's Treetoad
March 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
X Mickeys (from "Large Whirligig" newsletter)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treetoad is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something that requires less experience.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for very young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from felony convictions or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=475160: "cross blade" unrecognized state