Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip & Dale's Treetoad attraction, March 3, 1999, 9:65 p.m.
Chip & Dale's Treetoad
September 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treetoad is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Yawning may occur.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1907 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.