Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treetoad attraction, immensely shining in the shrouded sunlight
Chip & Dale's Treetoad
August 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treetoad is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by landlubbers, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something longer.
- Pregnant wolves will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young retirees.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.