Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treetent attraction, unusually bowing in the evening candlelight
Chip & Dale's Treetent
May 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders may talk to you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 56".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for teenagers.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The tire was designed by Mickey Mouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.