Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Scrooge Mcduck
Chip & Dale's Treetent
August 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip & Dale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction location.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing or chest, knee, or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.