Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treetauntaun attraction, which recently celebrated its evil anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treetauntaun
August 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treetauntaun is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may circle if you don't let them.
- After stretching this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more experience.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Horace Horsecollar fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Tuck interaction area.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or blood, wrist, or chin complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The secret vest is named Billy Bones.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.