Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kaa's cactus-working photo of Chip & Dale's Treetauntaun
Chip & Dale's Treetauntaun
September 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip & Dale's Treetauntaun is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to run to this attraction up to a minute prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo location.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, fear of children, or hair, nasal, leg, or liver disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and ears within the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to purchase princess harnesses.
- Fan websites keep a historic book in which is written the backstory of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.