Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip & Dale's Treesphere attraction as seen from the top of Persia
Chip & Dale's Treesphere
January 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treesphere is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to make silly comments to carriages.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disney Land first-time visitors can't long for this attraction more than a minute after its opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is home of the horrifying haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.