Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Chip & Dale's Treesign when it's not hidden in tarps
Chip & Dale's Treesign
December 31, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treesign is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction by yourself.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.