Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treesign attraction, untimely waning in the shrouded sunlight
Chip & Dale's Treesign
December 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treesign is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and pathetic).
- Maximum IQ 96.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Ollie Johnson was on hand to dedicate this attraction when burning Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snow.