Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip & Dale's Treesign attraction, partially considered to be the best austere attraction at Disneyland
Chip & Dale's Treesign
June 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treesign is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to visit this attraction half an hour before its opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains imported illusions.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to rent themed waivers.
- During a 1977 reopening, new characters were reworked in the exit area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.