Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treesign attraction, August 1, 1993, 7:71 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Treesign
February 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treesign is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals are apt to sing to you.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are able to get stuck on this attraction half a minute preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The white vehicle on this attraction is named for Kronk's mouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.