Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treesign attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Chip & Dale's Treesign
February 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter Walts (according to "The Passenger" editor)
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip & Dale's Treesign is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After tumbling this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- Contains trademarked characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.