Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Gyro Gearloose's TV-rotting photo of Chip & Dale's Treesign
Chip & Dale's Treesign
June 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treesign is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 42".
- Youngest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.