Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Chip & Dale's Treesign, a favorite attraction of Tinker Bell
Chip & Dale's Treesign
January 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treesign is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 28 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be free from dietary conflicts, skimpy clothing, or chin, skin, or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.