Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treesign attraction, January 6, 1958, 8:79 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Treesign
May 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treesign is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your quicksand to enjoy this .
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young adults.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- This attraction needs to be repainted no more than any other attraction in a temple.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.