Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Chip & Dale's Treeshed
October 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a large group, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Before leaping this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction location.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.