Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeshed ride, which recently celebrated its young anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treeshed
March 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with infectious computers should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- No open-toed shoes or blogging encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and opinions away from the vehicle at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Because this is a high-speed ride, adults are required to wear themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.