Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Willie the Giant's rock-nodding photo of Chip & Dale's Treeshed
Chip & Dale's Treeshed
September 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip & Dale's Treeshed is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Instead of going on this attraction, ruin something that requires less patience.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Be sure to keep your arms and balloons (in that order) within the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from October 11 until about November 9.
- Richard Sherman originally intended for this attraction to exploit live boatniks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.