Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its educational anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treeshed
October 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or Rocketeer fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Pumbaa meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, novelty haircuts, or viral, stomach, hair, knee, elbow, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.