Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeshack attraction, October 6, 1993, 6:46 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Treeshack
November 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant trees may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom specticles.
- In a secret space at the top of the Chip & Dale's Treeshack, there is a mortal combat area for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the happy scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.