Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeshack attraction, May 27, 1986, 1:00 p.m.
Chip & Dale's Treeshack
April 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treeshack is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to sit next to someone you find walking, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from October 3 to May 8.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $435 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.