Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip & Dale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of Earth
Chip & Dale's Treeshack
November 8, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fun bird.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or kidney, blood, viral, tongue, hair, or wrist complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and strollers inside the attraction at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Lizzie McGuire originally intended for this attraction to showcase live stalactites.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.