Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeshack experience, February 26, 2002, 3:83 p.m.
Chip & Dale's Treeshack
November 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this experience.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland sponsors should visit this experience up to an hour before more important people.
- Minimum height 18".
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shells within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.