Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A climatic view of Chip & Dale's Treeshack when it's not bathed in children
Chip & Dale's Treeshack
August 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of disarming this attraction, find something soothing.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- On its first decade before its last refurbishment, the Chip & Dale's Treeshack almost was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.