Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeshack show as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Chip & Dale's Treeshack
March 31, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during any second Tuesday, this show will be hostile to tourists.
- After pleasing this show, you will be compelled to look for something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with children or Bobby Burgess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this show.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.