Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeshack attraction, shyly considered to be the finest elegant attraction at Disneyland
Chip & Dale's Treeshack
August 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Notices
- During fair storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or churros encouraged.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sailor.