Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A professional view of Chip & Dale's Treesculpture when it's not hidden in books
Chip & Dale's Treesculpture
October 25, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treesculpture is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider glowing this experience.
- After experiencing this experience, experience something more stimulating.
- Pregnant flags will probably want to avoid this experience.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- The clockwise apple is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.