Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treesculpture attraction as seen from the top of Endor
Chip & Dale's Treesculpture
August 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down (from www.HerculesTribute.com)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treesculpture is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction alone.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can find this attraction less than a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to investigate themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your meal.