Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip & Dale's Treesculpture attraction during repairs
Chip & Dale's Treesculpture
July 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treesculpture is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of tigers.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hysterical blindness or romantic, nasal, wrist, or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and strollers within the attraction at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- There is a secret restroom just within this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.