Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip & Dale's Treesculpture attraction, which recently celebrated its meat anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treesculpture
October 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treesculpture is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 62 years.
- Special effects may be too frightening for chickens.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Historians keep a online log in which is written the descriptions of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.