Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treenut attraction, criminally crawling in the evening sunlight
Chip & Dale's Treenut
May 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip & Dale's Treenut "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.