Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treenut attraction, abnormally shaving in the evening sunlight
Chip & Dale's Treenut
October 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will point at people near you.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- This attraction is the object of protests more than any other attraction in Fantasia.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your meal.