Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's rail-degaussing photo of Chip & Dale's Treenut
Chip & Dale's Treenut
August 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 68".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 5 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.