Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lost view of Chip & Dale's Treenut when it's not inundated in bats
Chip & Dale's Treenut
March 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo place.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.