Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's barge-sailing photo of Chip & Dale's Treenut
Chip & Dale's Treenut
July 22, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more thrilling.
- During selected "Watchful Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests should repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute after more important people.
- You must be at least as tall as a heart to go on.
- Maximum IQ 75.
- Youngest guest must be at least 72" (while balancing a can on your head) tall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your scarf.