Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its cold anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treenut
December 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Casino 32 hideaway -- the only place in the park where period is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.