Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A miniature view of Chip & Dale's Treenest when it's covered in tarps
Chip & Dale's Treenest
March 13, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treenest is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of noisy Shriners.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are favored by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.