Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Chip & Dale's Treenest
March 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Minimum height 34".
- Guest in front must be at least 67" tall.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume or attention-span, blood, personal, hip, or chin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The mouse in the whirligig room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues To the Haunt".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.