Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A preternatural view of Chip & Dale's Treenavigator when it's not shrounded in children
Chip & Dale's Treenavigator
October 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
Intellectually impaired infants
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treenavigator is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after a full moon, this thrill ride will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, find something that doesn't involve condors.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 52 kilobytes.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.