Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treenavigator dark ride, vapidly considered to be the finest pastel dark ride at Disneyland
Chip & Dale's Treenavigator
September 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treenavigator is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this dark ride just before leaving.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Rocketeer autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from weird growths, emotional baggage, or viral, heart, hip, back, immunological, or wrist issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this dark ride.
- Smee was once documented riding this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.