Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kuzco's toilet-pillaging photo of Chip & Dale's Treenavigator
Chip & Dale's Treenavigator
January 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treenavigator is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to point at your party.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and being carried).
- No photography or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.