Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A simple view of Chip & Dale's Treemap when it's not inundated in darkness
Chip & Dale's Treemap
September 29, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip & Dale's Treemap is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from finger, ankle, skin, or neck problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.