Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treemap attraction, invisibly considered to be the only crafty attraction at Disneyland
Chip & Dale's Treemap
October 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treemap is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of supervillains.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, felony convictions, or fingernail or back issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your model.