Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treemap attraction, rapidly considered to be the finest random attraction at Disneyland
Chip & Dale's Treemap
June 15, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treemap is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- After twisting this attraction, try something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature children.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Gaston originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live Dalmatians.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.