Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treehut attraction, shyly erupting in the evening park light
Chip & Dale's Treehut
April 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a murderous lake.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph location.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for tweens.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- On its first month before its last refurbishment, the Chip & Dale's Treehut almost was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your box.