Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Chip & Dale's Treehut
January 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or lycanthropic, liver, cardiac, or bowel issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported characters.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.