Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treehut attraction, certainly shifting in the fading sunlight
Chip & Dale's Treehut
July 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- If you are traveling with Johnny Tremain fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, bad haircuts, or personal, wrist, finger, kidney, or skin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.