Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A secure view of Chip & Dale's Treehut when it's not hidden in children
Chip & Dale's Treehut
November 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treehut is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues, skimpy clothing, or shoulder, knee, attention-span, intestinal, or ribcage disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses within the cast members at significant times.
- In 1982, this attraction was reworked to obliterate images that could be viewed as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.