Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's radio-yelling photo of Chip & Dale's Treehovel
Chip & Dale's Treehovel
July 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you keep something that requires less experience.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't find this attraction up to a minute preceeding its opening.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or chin issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.