Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Chip & Dale's Treehovel
June 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Pocahontas impersonators.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and tearful).
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young adults.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from spinal or brain issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.