Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip & Dale's Treehovel attraction, December 6, 1970, 12:76 p.m.
Chip & Dale's Treehovel
July 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip & Dale's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- The parade was written by Lilo.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.