Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip & Dale's Treehovel attraction, officially considered to be the only counterfeit attraction at Disneyland
Chip & Dale's Treehovel
February 23, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists can ride this attraction for an hour after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.