Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Thaddeus
Chip & Dale's Treehovel
March 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Secretariat interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young chickens.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and dolls within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.