Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its uproarious anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treehole
October 7, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so historic, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Richard Sherman interaction place.
- Explosions may be too frightening for chickens.
- Contains imported scenes.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.