Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A green view of Chip & Dale's Treegriffin when it's not covered in fog
Chip & Dale's Treegriffin
June 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter mice
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treegriffin is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may talk to girls.
- After attacking this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.