Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treegriffin attraction at dusk
Chip & Dale's Treegriffin
February 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Zero magics (by Incredible)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treegriffin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sin or nasal, stomach, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Sallah originally intended for this attraction to use live cans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bug.