Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ominous view of Chip & Dale's Treeelement when it's bathed in tarps
Chip & Dale's Treeelement
September 13, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Precisely two Mickeys
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treeelement is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this experience will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After experiencing this experience, you will be compelled to experience something softer.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During inclement hail, this experience may become a water experience.
- Guests may get poor on this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.