Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An austere view of Chip & Dale's Treeelement when it's not shrounded in tarps
Chip & Dale's Treeelement
January 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treeelement is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this show will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Guest in front must be at least 41" tall.
- Must be at least 50" tall and 29 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- No dancing or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.