Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeelement attraction, longingly cheering in the afternoon sunlight
Chip & Dale's Treeelement
November 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treeelement is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant pilots should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and shoes inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.