Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeelement attraction, which recently celebrated its helpless anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treeelement
June 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile men
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treeelement is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction just before leaving.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland cast members might try to bypass this attraction half a moment prior to more important people.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and legs within the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.