Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeduck attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Chip & Dale's Treeduck
April 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Treeduck is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Youngest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 26 years old to ride with the pilot.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to wear safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.