Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeduck attraction at midday
Chip & Dale's Treeduck
March 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treeduck is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before spring break, this attraction will be hostile to dancing children.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland hotel guests should visit this attraction more than an hour before regular operating hours.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from romantic or blood disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to wear themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.