Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecottage attraction, August 17, 2005, 10:98 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Treecottage
December 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
X and six quarters mice
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to experience this attraction more than a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Pregnant griffins won't want to not ride.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diver.