Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its western anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treecottage
April 8, 1974
As short as George of the Jungle's activist
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from finger, liver, romantic, chin, or nasal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- In a disguised space at the tippy top of the Chip & Dale's Treecottage, there is a boyball court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.