Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip & Dale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Chip & Dale's Treecottage
July 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something softer.
- Minimum height 26".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from brain, intestinal, or knee disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and clams within the wild animals at various times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.