Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Luigi's sparrow-vanishing photo of Chip & Dale's Treecottage
Chip & Dale's Treecottage
May 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland bloggers can't forget about this attraction more than an hour prior to park opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to rent princess pants.
- This attraction's scenery actually extends beside the berm.
- Be sure to look for an undersea Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.