Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecobra attraction as seen from the top of the woods
Chip & Dale's Treecobra
December 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treecobra is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Romeo's ghost.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.