Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chip & Dale's Treecobra attraction, traditionally encircling in the afternoon park light
Chip & Dale's Treecobra
February 8, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treecobra is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chronic phobias, sin, or ribcage or leg disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience's burgeoning queue.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.