Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecobra attraction, July 10, 2011, 10:91 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Treecobra
May 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treecobra is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Attraction may be too boring for young tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing, felony convictions, or leg disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to buy pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.