Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's willow-falling photo of Chip & Dale's Treecobra
Chip & Dale's Treecobra
January 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treecobra is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to find this attraction just a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 35".
- Youngest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for chickens.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.