Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Treecaptive, a favorite attraction of Lightning McQueen
Chip & Dale's Treecaptive
February 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treecaptive is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders may make silly comments to you.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland tourists are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as an hour preceeding the gates opening.
- No running or churros encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Aurora.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.