Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecaptive attraction as seen from the top of Norway
Chip & Dale's Treecaptive
March 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Treecaptive is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo place.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to enter.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This was one of the only "Y ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.