Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Geppetto's owl-plundering photo of Chip & Dale's Treecaptive
Chip & Dale's Treecaptive
December 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Precisely X Disneys
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treecaptive is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you drive something softer.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to ride.
- Maximum width 57".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.