Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecabin attraction, brightly nodding in the shrouded sunlight
Chip & Dale's Treecabin
August 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile locals
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you silence something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- No food or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip & Dale's Treecabin alternative experience.
- The comment about blasters is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.