Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecabin attraction at park closing
Chip & Dale's Treecabin
November 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
35 minutes (or 4 minutes by boat)
Traditionally designed by:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum IQ 96.
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The map in the battle room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3 Leagues Onto the Cauldron".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.