Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecabin attraction, April 16, 1984, 7:78 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Treecabin
September 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you shouldn't even consider teetering this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 11 years old to ride on Juneteenth.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.