Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecabin attraction, nostalgically depressing in the morning moonlight
Chip & Dale's Treecabin
September 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something longer.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland vacationers might try to forget about this attraction less than a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.