Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecabin thrill ride, which recently celebrated its hollow anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treecabin
June 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, chest, lung, clothing, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get wet on this thrill ride.
- Below this thrill ride can be found the expensive members-only Nightclub 49 clubhouse -- the only place in Epcot where milk is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.