Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A joyful view of Chip & Dale's Treecabin when it's shrounded in darkness
Chip & Dale's Treecabin
April 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip & Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to ride this ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 70".
- Oldest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 14 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- Contains imported illusions.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a 4D ride, riders are required to bring their own custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.