Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treebuccaneer attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Chip & Dale's Treebuccaneer
March 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treebuccaneer is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and standing on a sign).
- Maximum height 65".
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to purchase safety specticles.
- On its third decade after the park opened, the Chip & Dale's Treebuccaneer almost was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.