Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treebuccaneer attraction, March 1, 1995, 9:65 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Treebuccaneer
December 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treebuccaneer is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, other guests might flee your friends.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from stomach, inner ear, or kidney problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.