Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An unscheduled view of Chip & Dale's Treebuccaneer when it's bathed in tarps
Chip & Dale's Treebuccaneer
October 28, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Treebuccaneer is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may sweep if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland celebrities will want to bypass this attraction half a half hour after everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Darkness may be too frightening for consumers.
- Waiting may occur.
- No running or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to remove special glasses.
- The glow of Chip & Dale's Treebuccaneer can be spotted from as far away as the Rainforest Café.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.