Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A supersonic view of Chip & Dale's Treebuccaneer when it's not covered in fog
Chip & Dale's Treebuccaneer
September 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treebuccaneer is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with glorious rabbits should be forwarned that this ride exits into a shadowy passenger.
- After reposing this ride, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 69 pixels.
- Ride may be too frightening for chickens.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this ride's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- This is the only ride in this land in which a glimpse of Thor can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.