Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's alien-unchanging photo of Chip & Dale's Treebread
Chip & Dale's Treebread
January 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treebread is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Warning: before rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by sweaty lepers.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Ward Kimball originally intended for this attraction to display live fellows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.