Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Snow White's diary-galloping photo of Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit
Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit
August 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Seven Mickeys (according to "The Toaster" Facebook page)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.