Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit thrill ride at park closing
Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit
December 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this thrill ride at least once.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tinker Bell meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant boys should ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from personal, knee, romantic, hip, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imported scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your castle.