Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit ride, April 20, 2009, 4:54 p.m.
Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit
June 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this ride first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends will want to queue up for this ride more than an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- The platoon in the trolley room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues Across From the Orbiter".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.