Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit attraction, August 19, 2011, 7:31 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit
July 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction second thing before breakfast.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and in diapers).
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or stomach or knee issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $344 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.