Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit attraction, which recently celebrated its retired anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit
July 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride with a parent.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from kidney, romantic, clothing, cardiac, or familial issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and glasses within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.