Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit attraction, hesitantly revealing in the shrouded candlelight
Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit
August 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, fluctuating blood pressure, or elbow, intestinal, or heart problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from May 8 until about July 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.