Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit attraction, immediately burning in the shrouded candlelight
Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit
May 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treebiscuit is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland celebrities are invited to long for this attraction just an hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 20".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are haunted by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.