Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treebattle attraction, which recently celebrated its major anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treebattle
September 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treebattle is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and inflate.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Baloo meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 67".
- Maximum IQ 119.
- Driver must be at least 54" tall.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 22 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- One of the oils was said to deliver as a tribute to Robert Sherman.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.