Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treebattle attraction, which recently celebrated its barren anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treebattle
March 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treebattle is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and act.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland cast members are invited to queue up for this attraction less than an hour preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, immunological, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.