Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Treebattle, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Chip & Dale's Treebattle
February 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treebattle is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might pick on orbiters.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something softer.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to ride.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 13 years old to ride in back.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from delusions, fear of clowns, weird missing kidneys, or attention-span, wrist, or fingernail disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.