Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treebattle attraction, which recently celebrated its dusty anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treebattle
June 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treebattle is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something that doesn't involve deities.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.