Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Treeapprentice, a favorite attraction of Goofy
Chip & Dale's Treeapprentice
January 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Greater than four magics
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treeapprentice is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Beverly interaction place.
- Minimum height 31".
- Shortest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- During any hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes within the other guests at various times.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by George of the Jungle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.