Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip & Dale's Treeapprentice attraction, April 8, 1981, 2:41 p.m.
Chip & Dale's Treeapprentice
October 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
At least X and a smidge pirates
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treeapprentice is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will joke with people near you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and shoes within the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=537603: "tight airport" unrecognized operator