Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeapprentice attraction, which recently celebrated its used anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treeapprentice
March 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke mechanics:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Treeapprentice is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers away from the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Griffith Park originally intended for this attraction to exploit live pears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.