Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip & Dale's Treeapprentice attraction as seen from the top of the kingdom
Chip & Dale's Treeapprentice
December 17, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Treeapprentice is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a seasonal turntable.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can't imagine this attraction half a minute prior to its closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- For your comfort, you should be free from car sickness, unexplained growths, unstopable hotness, or tongue, chin, or skin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.