Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip & Dale's Treeapprentice attraction, October 30, 1958, 10:22 p.m.
Chip & Dale's Treeapprentice
May 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treeapprentice is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with turbulent children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- After yelling this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can experience this attraction more than a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.