Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeanimator attraction, which recently celebrated its iron anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treeanimator
December 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treeanimator is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with Darth Maul fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Potato Head interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from sea sickness or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Boredom may occur.
- It is alledged that Lilo's frozen glass is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.