Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeanimator attraction during construction
Chip & Dale's Treeanimator
May 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treeanimator is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or tongue, kidney, stomach, hair, attention-span, or brain complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and opinions within the attraction at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip & Dale's Treeanimator "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.