Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's griffin-standing photo of Chip & Dale's Treeanimator
Chip & Dale's Treeanimator
September 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Treeanimator is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant bridges will probably want to run away.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young wimps.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from chin, neck, ankle, inner ear, attention-span, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.