Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Treeanimator, a favorite attraction of Syndrome
Chip & Dale's Treeanimator
November 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Two Disneys (from Esmeralda)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treeanimator is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 65".
- Maximum IQ 58.
- Driver must be at least 40" tall.
- Must be at least 29" tall and 19 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Special effects may be too frightening for wimps.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.