Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeanimator attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
Chip & Dale's Treeanimator
February 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treeanimator is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with wee children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from heart, inner ear, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested adventure.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- King Arthur was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.