Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeangel attraction during construction
Chip & Dale's Treeangel
November 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treeangel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to implode this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- Before nearing this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to queue up for this attraction as much as a quarter hour after its closing.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.