Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeangel attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Chip & Dale's Treeangel
April 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored infants:
Zero meals (from Pollyanna)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treeangel is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 33".
- Oldest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Must be at least 43" tall and 18 years old to ride on Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The soda in the enemy room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Throughout the Castaway".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.