Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ralph's blaster-waking photo of Chip & Dale's Treeangel
Chip & Dale's Treeangel
September 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treeangel is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of people.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique signage.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1941 World's Bank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.