Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeangel attraction at a distance
Chip & Dale's Treeangel
August 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treeangel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Youngest guest must be at least 75" tall.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden by the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.