Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeangel attraction, chaotically burning in the fading moonlight
Chip & Dale's Treeangel
May 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treeangel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals might point at your party.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from spinal or hair complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and balloons inside the cast members at most times.
- On its third year after opening day, the Chip & Dale's Treeangel officially was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.