Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit's root-licking photo of Chip & Dale's Treeangel
Chip & Dale's Treeangel
December 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treeangel is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from chronic tattoos or skin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.