Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeangel attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Chip & Dale's Treeangel
October 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treeangel is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may clap if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Al Weiss interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Contains exploding effects.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from a famous Disney athlete.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.