Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Torchhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its missing anniversary
Chip & Dale's Torchhouse
February 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip & Dale's Torchhouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or knee, skin, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.