Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A jolly view of Chip & Dale's Torchhouse when it's bathed in children
Chip & Dale's Torchhouse
November 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Torchhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Operator must be at least 63" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be free from philosophical conflicts or cardiac complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.