Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip & Dale's Torchhouse attraction, August 18, 2008, 5:38 p.m.
Chip & Dale's Torchhouse
February 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Torchhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests may make silly comments to you.
- Minimum height 35".
- Pregnant buoys can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung, intestinal, heart, skin, or brain disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Some people imagine that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.