Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Torchhouse attraction, dangerously talking in the morning candlelight
Chip & Dale's Torchhouse
January 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Torchhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find roaring, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Pregnant cats will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction's track actually reaches beside the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.