Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Toadhouse attraction at a distance
Chip & Dale's Toadhouse
April 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Toadhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.