Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo's canopy-unchanging photo of Chip & Dale's Toadhouse
Chip & Dale's Toadhouse
June 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip & Dale's Toadhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $232 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.