Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Toadhouse attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Chip & Dale's Toadhouse
January 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Toadhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a large group, try to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Be sure to maintain your head and opinions within the vehicle at various times.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $15 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.