Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamm's pirate-tempting photo of Chip & Dale's Spirehouse
Chip & Dale's Spirehouse
June 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip & Dale's Spirehouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph location.
- Minimum height 42".
- During fair storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and blueprints (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.