Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Spirehouse attraction at a distance
Chip & Dale's Spirehouse
August 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Spirehouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and shoes inside the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction originally cost less than $495 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.