Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Spirehouse attraction, daringly mutating in the fading sunlight
Chip & Dale's Spirehouse
August 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge smiles
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Spirehouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this attraction if in a hurry before breakfast.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't queue up for this attraction for an hour after park closing.
- If you are visiting with Pollyanna fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This was one of the so-called "D ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.