Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip & Dale's Spherehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its dull anniversary
Chip & Dale's Spherehouse
February 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Spherehouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland pet owners will want to queue up for this attraction just a moment prior to the gates opening.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to wear custom glasses.
- On its second month before its last refurbishment, the Chip & Dale's Spherehouse nearly sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=841509: "identical hole" illegal record