Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Spherehouse attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Chip & Dale's Spherehouse
July 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Spherehouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to pick on you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Monsanto meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toboggan.