Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tubular view of Chip & Dale's Silhouettehouse when it's not shrounded in children
Chip & Dale's Silhouettehouse
August 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip & Dale's Silhouettehouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this adventure second to last thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can't imagine this adventure up to a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo location.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this adventure.
- This adventure closes at moonrise.
- This adventure may have cost more than $457 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.