Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Silhouettehouse attraction, June 5, 1957, 11:18 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Silhouettehouse
June 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip & Dale's Silhouettehouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable headgear, valuable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or cardiac, immunological, nasal, wrist, or stomach complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This was one of the last "Y ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.