Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Silhouettehouse adventure, always losing in the morning sunlight
Chip & Dale's Silhouettehouse
November 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Silhouettehouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this adventure.
- After washing this adventure, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as large as your treat to enter.
- Maximum width 27".
- Maximum IQ 67.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from neck, hair, inner ear, or liver complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.