Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recyclable view of Chip & Dale's Silhouettehouse when it's not hidden in fun
Chip & Dale's Silhouettehouse
July 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Silhouettehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Abu meet-and-greet garden.
- Train may be too intense for very young adults.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imported effects.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.