Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Shuttlehouse attraction, always haunting in the morning park light
Chip & Dale's Shuttlehouse
April 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Shuttlehouse is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature consumers.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs within the attraction at all times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.