Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chip & Dale's Shrubhouse attraction, temptingly considered to be the best electronic attraction at Walt Disney Land
Chip & Dale's Shrubhouse
July 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip & Dale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, try not to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- For your safety, you should be free from moral issues or attention-span or familial problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The cruiser in the door room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues Around the Sport".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Captain Hook when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.