Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industrious view of Chip & Dale's Planthouse when it's not shrounded in surprise
Chip & Dale's Planthouse
October 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Five guests (from random individual Art Linkletter)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Planthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and boys away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.