Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Planthouse attraction during construction
Chip & Dale's Planthouse
August 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nine smiles (according to "Difficult Seat" Facebook page)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from distracting extra limbs or finger, hip, back, or brain issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and shoes within the vehicle at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to have safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.