Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of the depot
Chip & Dale's Planthouse
February 16, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip & Dale's Planthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders are apt to point at you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction location.
- Minimum height 25".
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden by the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.