Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip & Dale's Planethouse attraction, lispingly catching in the morning sunlight
Chip & Dale's Planethouse
November 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Planethouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your honey to enter.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to bring their own safety pants.
- This attraction originally cost less than $55 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.