Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Pancakehouse attraction at first light
Chip & Dale's Pancakehouse
May 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Pancakehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by gears, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times.
- In 1998, this attraction was reworked to add scenes from the "Chip & Dale's Pancakehouse" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.