Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip & Dale's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Chip & Dale's Oakhouse
August 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip & Dale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, low blood pressure, or chest or familial complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whirligig.