Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fun view of Chip & Dale's Oakhouse when it's hidden in fog
Chip & Dale's Oakhouse
November 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Fritz interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or skin, fingernail, hair, wrist, or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.