Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unique view of Chip & Dale's Nuthouse when it's not covered in relationships
Chip & Dale's Nuthouse
April 24, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires less time.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or tongue or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Chip & Dale's Nuthouse, there is a loafing table for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a random Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.