Massive Disneybagpipe Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Nuthouse attraction, February 22, 1998, 12:92 p.m.
Chip & Dale's Nuthouse
March 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of Ralph impersonators.
- Instead of erupting this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 30 years old to ride the horse.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybagpipe Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.