Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Nuthouse dark ride, April 5, 2005, 10:49 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Nuthouse
March 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip & Dale's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this dark ride only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Nearby Heavyweight") can't forget about this dark ride just a half hour prior to its opening.
- Guests may get poor on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly dark ride vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your element.