Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Loghouse attraction as seen from the top of Los Angeles
Chip & Dale's Loghouse
June 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip & Dale's Loghouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second to last thing during lunch.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo area.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 52".
- Attraction may be too intense for very young consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable drooling, bad haircuts, or nasal, wrist, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.