Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: George of the Jungle's titan-hopping photo of Chip & Dale's Loghouse
Chip & Dale's Loghouse
July 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Loghouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively princess-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or ribcage problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bloggers maintain a private journal in which is detailed the personal details of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Paul Pressler when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.