Massive Parkland Attraction Database
Syndrome's crayon-passing photo of Chip & Dale's Loghouse
Chip & Dale's Loghouse
May 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Loghouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No babies or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Parkland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.