Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Loghouse, a favorite attraction of Tinker Bell
Chip & Dale's Loghouse
February 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Loghouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unseen children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Alice photo location.
- Minimum height 32".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.