Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Loghouse train, greatly considered to be the only native train at Disneyland
Chip & Dale's Loghouse
July 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip & Dale's Loghouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this train will be dominated by annual pass holders.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum width 62".
- This train closes at sundown.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this train's soundtrack.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chipmunk.